Amazon Seller Central
📈 In The WOW patio we advise and support companies with the management of their Vendor Central on Amazon.
What is Amazon Seller Central?
Amazon Seller Central is the platform that Amazon provides to companies for managing the sale of products in UK and other countries.
The same "central" to control all the markets as a Seller on Amazon
In other words, through the panel known as Amazon Seller Central, companies can manage the catalog they offer for sale, check the orders they receive, as well as modify prices and offers, among other options.
Support with the management of your Amazon Seller Central
We help you with the strategy and operations of your Seller Central
The WOW patio is an agency made up of a team of professionals specialized in the management and optimization of Amazon Seller accounts.
As an Amazon agency, we work with companies from all categories present in the marketplace: home, beauty and health, electronics, sports, food, etc.
¿What can we do for your Seller Central?
We are your agency for the daily management of your Seller Central
Control of the catalog on Amazon Seller
Management and monitoring of the competition
Control of stocks and profit margins of Seller Central
Performance and health of your Amazon Seller account
Optimization of advertising and promotions
Amazon Seller Central UK & USA
As a specialized agency, at The WOW patio we provide support to companies looking for expertise in managing their Amazon Seller Central in UK & USA.
Amazon Seller Central UK & USA as a basis for internationalization.
We provide advice and support for the internationalization of your company through Amazon Seller Central in UK & USA. Whether you already have an UK/USA Amazon Seller account or have not started yet, at The WOW patio we help you develop a sales channel on Amazon throughout Europe (and even in other international markets).
Internationalization of your Amazon Seller Central
Amazon Seller Central Europe (+)
We have expertise in the Seller Central of UK and other European countries, as well as those of the United States, Canada, Mexico, or emerging markets in terms of selling on Amazon (United Arab Emirates, Australia, etc.).
At The WOW patio, we provide advice and support for the internationalization of your company through Amazon Seller Central in Europe and other international markets.
The WOW patio for the management of your Amazon Seller Central
Tell us how can you think we can help you
We will jointly analyze the current situation of your Seller Central account in order to offer you a personalized solution.
Our guide of Amazon Seller Central
Seller Central of UK, Europe + USA and international markets
In The WOW patio we update constantly our guide.
Designed for companies that sell in UK, Europe or other markets (and have just arrived in the Amazon ecosystem), to resolve doubts about very important concepts.
Questions and answers to help you become a masterof Amazon Seller Central as a professional
How to use Amazon Seller Central?
Seller Central is a platform designed for companies and individuals to sell their products directly on Amazon. To use it, companies must: Create an Amazon Seller Central account from the following URL (according to the market):
- Spain: sellercentral.amazon.es
- USA: sellercentral.amazon.com
- Canada: sellercentral.amazon.ca
- UK: sellercentral.amazon.co.uk
- Germany: sellercentral.amazon.de
- Italy: sellercentral.amazon.it
- France: sellercentral.amazon.fr
- Netherlands: sellercentral.amazon.nl
- Poland: sellercentral.amazon.pl
- Sweden: sellercentral.amazon.se
- UAE: sellercentral.amazon.ae
After registration (once the required information and documentation have been provided), they can:
- Publish products: once the seller account has been created, it will be possible to start listing products on Amazon (from the “Catalog” tab and selecting “Add a product”). Please note that both companies and individuals can list a product that is not yet sold on Amazon or start selling an already created product with the corresponding brand’s authorization.
- Manage orders: Amazon Seller Central provides tools to help you manage orders, such as tracking sales, managing returns, and customer refunds. To view orders, simply navigate to the “Orders” tab and select “Manage Orders”.
- Control and analyze account performance: Amazon Seller Central provides performance metrics and reports to help you monitor product success (and make data-driven decisions). To access these reports, simply visit the “Reports” tab and select “Business Reports” from the dropdown menu.
- Communicate with customers: Amazon Seller Central provides tools to contact customers. It will be possible to respond to reviews and answer their questions. Amazon is very demanding with both the quality of customer service and fraudulent practices to achieve positive ratings or reviews.
Proper use of this platform is crucial to achieve the set objectives. At The WOW patio, we help you make the most of Amazon Seller Central.
Is it correct to say "Amazon Seller Center"?
It is true that sometimes the variant “Amazon Seller Center” is used instead of “Amazon Seller Central”. This may be due to regional differences in the way certain words are used or to spelling or transcription errors.
However, the correct way to refer to Amazon’s online selling platform is “Seller Central,” as that is the term used by Amazon and the most commonly used term in the industry.
“Central” is the correct term in English and is the term commonly used to refer to this platform. “Center” is a variant of the word “central” that is commonly used in some parts of the world, but it is not the correct term.
Therefore, the correct term is “Seller Central” and not “Seller Center”.
Login in Amazon Seller Central
To log in to Seller Central, you must first have an Amazon seller account. If you don’t have one, the company will need to register you on the platform by following the steps indicated on the Amazon website.
Once you have a Seller account, you can log in to Seller Central in the following ways:
Option 1: Visit the Seller Central link for your main market.
- For UK: sellercentral.amazon.co.uk
- For Europe (generic): sellercentral.amazon.eu
- For the USA: sellercentral.amazon.com
Option 2: Type the login address into your browser:
- For example, for UK: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk
- For Seller Central USA: https://sellercentral.amazon.com
Option 3: Follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Amazon homepage
- Click on the “Sell on Amazon” link at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to the Seller Central homepage.
- Click on the “Sign in” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear where you must enter your email address and password.
- Click on the “Sign in” button to access your account.
If you have forgotten your password or cannot access your account, you can use the “Forgot your password?” link to reset it.
Once you have logged in to Amazon Seller Central, you will be able to access all the tools and options available to sellers on the platform. This includes the option to create and upload products to Amazon, track orders, and manage finances.
Amazon Seller Central is an essential platform for any seller on Amazon and is very useful for efficient management of online sales.
Sell in Europe with a Seller account
Selling in different European countries with a seller account is very simple. Amazon offers a shared platform for the different European markets and a nearly direct connection to other markets (in this case, there may be logistical differences).
It is possible to use the account to sell products to customers located in different parts of the world.
To manage the different European countries with a Seller account, you only need to select the desired marketplace (in some cases, a new registration may be required).
It is important to note that each country may have different regulations for the sale of the same product, so it is advisable to be aware of the regulations and ensure compliance, especially regarding tax matters.
You should also consider the logistics and shipping costs when selling in different countries, as this can affect your profit margins.
Which are the markets available in Europe?
The European markets that you can currently find on your “Central” are: Germany, Belgium (very recent), United Kingdom, Italy, France, Netherlands, Sweden, and Spain.
However, users from countries not listed above may still be able to purchase products through one of these, as long as you as sellers enable cross-border logistics within the platform.
It’s important to keep in mind that there may be changes in Amazon’s marketplace list in Europe, as Amazon could add (or less commonly, remove) new markets.
As mentioned in the previous point, it’s important for the company to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in each country in which they wish to sell products.
We want to get to know you
The WOW patio + you = success on Amazon